A Note As Regards To My Evernote Macros And The New Evernote Client Version 10
Evernote has announced their new Evernote client for the mac.
The new client has no applescript capabilities at the moment and since I rely on this for my Macros, none of the Macros will work.
Use the legacy app
If you are using any of my Macros or have some pieces of applescript in use, you should instead use the legacy Version of the app which is basically the last Evernote version with a slightly different name, but otherwhise identical features - including the scripting interface.
Because the app name changed, all my Macros are slightly broken. Everywhere it says
tell application "Evernote" it should now say
tell application "Evernote Legacy".
EDIT: Alternatively we could use
tell application id "com.evernote.Evernote" which seems to be working for Evernote 7.14 and the legacy App. I have not changed this yet.
Below are links to updated versions of my Macros that work with the new legacy Version of the old app.
Please let me know if there are any issues.
- Evernote Lagacy - ZKN - Tag Collection (application/octet-stream, 9 KB)
- Evernote Legacy - ZKN - Tag Selection (application/octet-stream, 5 KB)
- Evernote Legacy - ZKN - Note Collection (application/octet-stream, 9 KB)
- Evernote Legacy - ZKN - Note Selection (application/octet-stream, 8 KB)
No Legacy version since I don't use it and downloads have been low
- Evernote Legacy - Search and Replace Title (application/octet-stream, 11 KB)